The Morse Family

Beyond Me

Beyond Me

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

alive

i am alive over here..living life..

i have noticed a trend of having stuff to say..going to my blog reader...reading blogs for an hour...getting tired...no longer having anything to say.

needless to say, this doesn't help my blog posting aspirations.

i desire to blog more, work out every day, eat more fruits and veggies, and read more of my bible..oh and drink more water.

but until then, upstairs..i have a 3 year old banging on the walls...and an 8 month old whimpering to get breakfast, a dad on his way to see me from Florida, a mother-in-law on her way to deliver a new desk to my house..

and, most importantly, a Heavenly Father who is at work in the midst of all of this and loves me fiercely, unconditionally, and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment